- What was Brees Wonderlic score?
- What athlete has the highest IQ?
- Who has the lowest IQ in the NFL?
- Who is the smartest quarterback?
- What was Peyton Manning’s Wonderlic score?
- What is the most dangerous position in football?
- What was Aaron Rodgers Wonderlic?
- What’s the hardest position in football?
- What football position has the highest IQ?
- What is the average IQ of NFL players?
- What is Aaron Rodgers IQ?
- What did Mahomes score on the Wonderlic?
- What was Terry Bradshaw’s Wonderlic score?
- What is Michael Jordan’s IQ?
- Is it better to be smart or athletic?
- Which football position is the smartest?
- Who is the smartest person in the NFL?
- Who are the smartest athletes?
- What’s the easiest position in football?
What was Brees Wonderlic score?
28Drew Brees is an NFL Quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and had a Wonderlic Test Score of 28.
Out of Purdue University, Brees is still going strong at age 37 and is a likely first-ballot NFL Hall-of-Famer..
What athlete has the highest IQ?
1. Marion Bartoli, Tennis. Marion Bartoli isn’t just a Wimbledon champion—she’s a genius. It has been reported that the French-born tennis ace has an IQ of 175, which is higher than Albert Einstein’s, but below Bobby Fischer’s, and her interests include classical ballet and art.
Who has the lowest IQ in the NFL?
Lowest Wonderlic scores in NFL history6 — Vince Young (quarterback) … 6 — Frank Gore (running back) … 6 — Oscar Davenport (quarterback) … 5 — Ed Prather (safety) … 4 — Darren Davis (running back)Mar 1, 2020
Who is the smartest quarterback?
Tom Brady is the smartest quarterback in the NFL.
What was Peyton Manning’s Wonderlic score?
28Peyton Manning Stats It might be surprising to see a Peyton Manning Wonderlic score of 28, as he is widely regarded as one of the smartest quarterbacks in history. While 28 is above the quarterback average of 26 and the overall average of 21, many people don’t feel it’s appropriately above, if that makes sense.
What is the most dangerous position in football?
Some of the most dangerous football positions include:Center.Offensive guard.Offensive tackle.Running back.Linebacker.Quarterback.
What was Aaron Rodgers Wonderlic?
Out of a maximum of 50, the average score for all NFL players is 21. The average score for quarterbacks is 26, and Aaron Rodgers’ Wonderlic score of 35 is in the 96th percentile, meaning he’s smarter than 96% of humanity.
What’s the hardest position in football?
cornerbacksCornerback is the hardest position in football. It requires not only near-superhuman physical skills but also extreme mental discipline. Great cornerbacks are fast, agile, and tough, and they quickly learn from their mistakes.
What football position has the highest IQ?
Quarterbacks, centers, and offensive tackles tend to be the smartest while running backs and receivers average sub-100 IQs.
What is the average IQ of NFL players?
Each year, about 2.5 million job applicants, in every line of work, take the Wonderlic. The average NFL combiner scores about the same as the average applicant for any other job, a 21. A 20 indicates the test-taker has an IQ of 100, which is average.
What is Aaron Rodgers IQ?
Aaron Rodgers – 130 He’s also in the “very superior intelligence” level when it comes to his IQ.
What did Mahomes score on the Wonderlic?
a 24Patrick Mahomes scored a 24 on the Wonderlic which is about middle-of-the-pack when looking at the score of quarterbacks. Because most teams generally consider Wonderlic scores if they are below average, and given Mahomes’ proven on the field talent, his Wonderlic test score was not significantly affected on draft day.
What was Terry Bradshaw’s Wonderlic score?
16 out of a possible 50Bradshaw played all 14 seasons for the Pittsburgh Steelers, and accumulated nearly 28,000 yards and 212 passing touchdowns. Bradshaw played quarterback for Louisiana Tech, and although was greatly successful, only had a wonderlic test score of 16 out of a possible 50.
What is Michael Jordan’s IQ?
EINSTEINishMichael Jordan’s basketball IQ was EINSTEINish.
Is it better to be smart or athletic?
Being smart can last a lot longer, and usually means that you can adapt to situations as necessary. It’s not as easy on the eye as being athletic, but it will help you more in the long run.
Which football position is the smartest?
offensive linemen are among the smartest players on the field.
Who is the smartest person in the NFL?
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick. Current quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Ryan Fitzpatrick is one of the few professional football players known almost as much for his academic career as he is for his athleticism. An alumnus of Harvard University, Fitzpatrick earned his degree in economics, graduating in 2005.
Who are the smartest athletes?
Following his basketball career, Bradley went into politics and served three terms as a Democratic Senator from New Jersey.Myron Rolle. … Brad Ausmus. … Ross Ohlendorf. … Alan Page. … George Parros. … Shane Battier. … Matt Birk. … Chris Young.More items…•May 30, 2019
What’s the easiest position in football?
ReceiverReceiver: 1 The easiest position on offense may be the receiver. He has limited responsibility and most plays may have nothing to do with him at all.